Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Saturday 6 October 2012

Bath Time After His Camping Trip Away



 “Yeah starving, dirty, smelly, dehydrated, itchy, and yeah I can do with bath” he said jokingly.

“Ok don’t push it, I’ll let you have a bath first then I will get you something good to eat and a nice cup of hot chocolate” I said.

“Thanks ****, I really appreciate it” Aaron said.

I showed him the bath and put the plug in the tub. I filled it up and added the soaps and bubble bath. I grabbed a plastic bag and said..

“Put all your clothes in here and I will wash them for you, wear my bathrobe when you are done and I will get you something to eat” I said.

“Ok mate” he said.

He stripped off in front of me peeling his clothes off. Layer after layer of sweat shirts and jeans. He pulled his socks off which had holes in and stood there in his skimpy dirty underpants. I put the clothes in the plastic bag and the smell was bad. I looked at the state of his underpants and said

“They better come off as well”

He pulled them off to reveal his naked body to me. I picked the pants up with two fingers and shoved them in the bag. I looked at his skinny body, not an ounce of fat on him. I could see his bones and he had no muscle what so ever. He had bruises and scars all over him nearly. I put my hand on his shoulder and led him into the bath room.

“Do you want someone to scrub you down?” I asked.
“Well I haven’t had a bath in my whole life, I have made do with the ocean” Aaron informed me.
 “If you want yeah” he added.
I shook my head and said “Get in that bath man”

He climbed in and moaned a relief of the warm water. He stood up and I said

“Kneel down”

He did so and I grabbed the shampoo. I wet his hair with the sponge and rinsed it through. The dark dirty water ran off him over his skin. I applied the shampoo and lathered it into his hair. It was all tangled up and soon his brown hair turned blonde.

“It’s hard to imagine that there is a young boy under all off this” I said.
“Sorry” Aaron replied.
“Don’t worry about it” I said.

I washed it a couple of times until it was clean, adding a conditioner to it. His hair was long and uneven and required a trim. I then took the soap and sponge and washed his hands with the scrubbing brush and cleaned his arms. One by one I cleaned his limbs. I washed his neck and back. The water was almost black now.

I said “Stand up”

He stood up and I emptied the water. Rinsed it around with the shower hose and refilled the bath. I then cleaned his chest and stomach narrowly missing his groin. He knelt down in the bath and lifted his leg out of the water holding onto the rail. He was now clean except his ass and groin region.

“Your turn to scrub, all that is left is your bits” I said.
“I know” Aaron said.

I looked at him and he looked back at me.

“Ok kneel up, can’t you do anything?” I said to him.

He shook his head. I looked at his ass and it was dirty. I took a deep breath and started scrubbing his cheeks and in the crack. He held on to the railing tight. I looked at him as I washed him and smiled at what a beautiful boy he was under all this dirt. He turned around. I looked at his groin and the small penis flopped about as he moved. His balls weren’t dropped yet and he was still quiet adolescent in that region. I took hold of it and lightly scrubbed it under and over and around his cock. he smiled and giggled as I did so. Soon he was clean. I sat back and said

“There you go, the cleanest boy in the city”

he looked at himself and smiled.

“It feels great” he said.

I pulled the plug out and let the water drain away. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him. I patted and rubbed the towel over his skin and in his hair drying him off thoroughly. He stepped out of the bath and I led him into the bedroom. I sat him down and said

“I am going to need to wash your clothes before you put them back on, that is if they will clean. In the mean time wear my bathrobe.”

I took the towel away from him and he sat naked on my bed as I put the towel in the bathroom and returned with the bathrobe. When I came back in he was sat there erect on my bed. I looked and starred for a few seconds.

“I’m sorry I don’t usually sit naked in a bedroom I just get a little excited that’s all” he said.
 “Don’t worry about it, here put this on”

I gave him the rope and he stood up. His cock was erect flat against his stomach. He covered himself up and I led him by the shoulder down to the kitchen bringing his clothes along with me. I put his clothes in the washing machine and put it on hot wash with stain remover powder and two tablets of washing powder. That should do it I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment