Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Saturday 6 October 2012

Starting To Get Aaron House Trained In My Home.



I opened my eyes and looked at the bedside clock. It was eight in the morning. I felt heavy on my left hand side of my chest. I turned my head and saw a black haired head on my chest. I looked up and focused. I remember now, Aaron. I rested my head back on the pillow. I took a breath and slowly crawled out of bed. I tip toed around to the clothes chair. I looked back and saw his body sprawled out over the center of the bed. One leg over my part with one arm and a head. The other leg over the edge of the bed. And an arm over the pillow on his side. 

He was wearing shorts still and it was pushed up into his ass crack and he showed a full view of his ass cheeks and thighs to me. He was laid on top of the duvet. I looked between his legs at the testicles and the attachment to the pelvic area. His ass cheeks were soft and slightly skinny. The chocolate star was visible and pulsating as he breathed. He needed to put on some weight big time and fast I thought. I smiled at him and wished I had a camera. I had thought about us too and decided it was time to start again, take this opportunity whilst it is offered to me because there maybe no more chances in the future. I may never find another partner. I opened the patio and put on a pair T shirt. I sparked up a fag and smoked it.

I went back to the bedroom and he was still asleep when I returned. I ironed all his clothes and placed them in the wardrobe and made it a surprise for him. I cleaned the trainers and put new laces in. And I gave him my digital watch to wear as well. I sat on the bench outside again and sparked up a fag. I had changed into shorts and put tanning oil over me. I put some sunglasses on and sat there with a cool beer whilst I waited for him to wake up. I looked at him again and he still showed his ass and testicles to the world. I smiled yet again. It wasn’t long before he awoke. I heard the yawn from the bedroom and the movement on the bed. I looked around and he sat up.

I said “Good morning Aaron”
“What time is it?” he asked.
“Nearly nine” I said.
“Morning” he replied.

He stood up and walked to the patio door. He squinted with the brightness.

“Here have these shades, I have another set in my draw” I said.
“Thanks”

He put them on and sat besides me still wearing his shorts.

“Good nights sleep?” I asked him.
“Yeah it was great thanks” he said.
“Fag?” I asked him.
“Yeah please, if you have a spare one” he said.

I gave him a fag and he sat down next to me. I looked at the shorts that was undone at the waist. I could see his lower and upper legs and most of his chest and stomach. His hands hid his groin from view. I smiled. He looked up at me and said

“Did you sleep well?”
“Yeah thank you” I said.
“After that fag I have a surprise for you” I told him.
“What?” he asked curiously.
“Ah just wait and see” I said sheepishly.

He finished the fag and stubbed it out in the ash tray. I stood up and said to him

“Follow me”

He stood up and followed me into the bedroom. I opened the wardrobe door and he looked at all the clothes I had ironed and put away for him, he was gob smacked.

“Here try this on”

I took the watch and put it to his wrist. He looked at me and said

“I don’t know what to say, I am speechless” he said.
“Just put it on, it’s a present” I said to him.

He put the watch on and smiled, he reached in and pulled out a pair or pants. He smelled them and said

“They are brilliant, clean under wear at last”
“I know , and you have loads more” I added.
“I just want to try them all on and never take them off” he said
“Yeah only to wash them mind you” I said.
“Yeah of course I will” he added.

He pulled out pants, a T-shirt and clean shorts, a pair of socks and trainers. He raced over to the bed and put them on the sheet. He was excited now and he giggled as he pulled the old shorts off. I looked at his naked body. Rush around unknown what to put on first. He turned around and his cock wiggled about flaccid with his body movements. I smiled and said

“Pants go first.”

He sat on the bed and pulled the pants over his feet and up past his knees. He stood up and pulled them over his ass cheeks and pushed his cock inside the material. He danced around in circles happy that he had clean new clothes to wear. I said now sit down and I’ll put your socks on. I lifted his foot into my crutch and grabbed a sock. I rolled it up and put it over his toes and around his heel. I pulled them up and tucked them back down. Then the next foot. He admired white socks and wiggled his toes in the socks a few times.

I stood him up and put the shorts on the ground. I put his feet in the appropriate holes and pulled them up over his ass cheeks. I pushed his cock bulge into the shorts past the waist band and tied the string up. They were nylon shorts with two pockets and a Nike logo on the right hand side. They were blue with a yellow stripe. I then said

“Arms up”

And I put his T-shirt on over his head and put his arms through the arm holes. I straightened it up and put my hands on his shoulders. I then put his trainers to the side and said

“First of all clean your teeth and do your hair.”

I led him to the bathroom and watched him clean his teeth for one minuet. I then instructed him on doing his hair gelling it up like last night. He took a piss and washed his hands and flushed the toilet.

“I’ll get you house trained in no time Aaron” I said.
“Yeah it will take a few days to remember what to do and how to do it” he said.
“The most important thing is hygiene and cleanliness” I pointed out.
“I agree” he said.

I put my hand on his ass to lead him out of the bathroom and we walked onto the patio….

No comments:

Post a Comment