Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Saturday 6 October 2012

Cute Moment - We Sing



 I hummed the tune on the stereo and Aaron said “Get in tune man” “I wasn’t in tune?” I said. “Listen this is in tune” he replied. He started humming it and sang a few of the lyrics. The song was now Danger Zone from Top Gun. “Revving up the engine, listen to her howling roar” Aaron sang. “Metal under tension, begging you to touch and go” he continued. Then we both sang “Highway to the danger zone, ride into the danger zone” we laughed at our duet. I looked at Aaron sitting happily on the bench in his shorts and shades. I brushed his hair back and he kissed my palm. I smiled and he stuck his tongue out sexily. I did the same and he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. “I love you man” he said to me. “I love you too cutie” I said to him. He stood up and went into the bedroom. He put the song on repeat and came back out with a hair brush. I looked at him and laughed a little. He started singing the words and used the brush as a microphone. He danced like a rock star as well on the patio swinging his hips and arms and running his hand through his hair. He moved his feet to the beat and we both sang the chorus together. We were good as a duet singing group, I loved sing along music. We could sing together, we could probably be good as well I thought. I may keep that in mind for some day, never let talent go to waste that’s what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment