Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Saturday 6 October 2012

13

I'm Thirteen.. By Anthrax

Lines form on my face and hands
Lines form from the ups and downs
I'm in the middle without any plans
I'm a boy and I know I am

I'm thirteen and I don't know what I want
Thirteen, I just don't know what I want
Thirteen, I got to get away
I got to get out of this place

I'll go runnin' in outer space, woh yeah!

I've got a baby's brain and an young man's heart
Took thirteen years to get this far
Don't always know what I'm talking about
Feels like I'm living in the middle of doubt

'Cause I'm thirteen, I get confused ev'ry day
Thirteen, I just don't know what to say
Thirteen, I've got to get away

Lines form on my face and my hands
Lines form from the left and right
I'm in the middle, the middle of life
I'm a boy and I'm a man

I'm thirteen and I like it .. Yes I like it
Woh, I like it, love it, like it, love it
Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, Thirteen, woh!
And I like it.. I'm thirteen.. And I like it
Woh, I like it .. I'm Thirteen
Woh, I like it, love it, like it, love it, like it, love it, like it
I like it
I like it
I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment