Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Monday 1 October 2012

Aaron Takes It All

"So you wanna do it?" I asked.
"Yeah"
"Ok, But you gotta promise me one thing." i asked.
"Wot?"
"You wont barf up" I said.

Aaron then stuck his fingers down his throat and showed me that his gag reflex was practically non existant.

"Ok, now i am impressed" I said amazed
"See"
"Ok. wanna do it here?" i asked
"Yeah ok"
"Right stand up, lets get the position right" i said.
"Ok"

I then stood up, got the cushions sorted out on the sofa and turned around and looked at Aaron knelt down on the floor looking at me. He started opening and closing his mouth and clicking his jaw. For a 12 year old he sure was confident.

I went to get a towel and the bin, just in case. and then stood up in front of the sofa and pulled down my trousers and underwear. I was already aroused. I didn't need stimulating. Up till now, Aaron was only really a head sucker. With the odd occasion he would run his mouth down my shaft. But tonight he planned on taking it all. I was sure he wouldn't be able to, despite his apparent non gag reflex action.

"Ok, ready" i said.
"Cool"

Aaron took my shaft in his left hand and gave me a wank, slowly. Looking at my cock. summing up the courage. i was pre-cumming like an SOB. and he grabbed the towel and wiped me off. Then with a smile. He leaned forward and then licked my head. Working his way down my shaft and back up again.

"So you just want to blow me then?" i laughed
"Hold on, just making it wet"

Then without any hesitation. He opened his mouth wide and wrapped his lips around my head. his jaw almost as wide as it could go. Then he pushed his head down taking almost all of my cock into his mouth. I could feel the back of his throat on my bell end.

"Fuck me" i said in shock.

Then he withdrew. and then still holding my cock. He coughed and then took a breath. Then started again.

He put my cock into his mouth and then pushed down. all the way this time. his teeth against my ball sacks. I felt my cock head go right past his throat and past his voice box and into his wind pipe. I heard a slight gag and started to think. nope. no he cant do it.. But he didn't.

His head went up again and then back down. continuing to push my cock head deep in his throat. He took the odd rest and swallow before continuing. it was not more than 10 minuets before i started feeling the need to ejactulate.

"I am gonna burst baby" i said.

He continued on, not caring.

"Now" i said just as i felt the first twinge.

He then held his head down, with the full length inside his mouth. And i came. i was pumping away for like what seemed like a gallon. Then i felt his tongue and thoat do a swallow action before he withdrew my cock from his mouth. He looked up at me and then swallowed properly. Then licked my head or any residue. before wiping his mouth clean.

"Tasty" was all he said before standing up and sitting next to me. my pants still at my ankles. I wiped the saliva from my testicles and then just kissed Aaron, breaking into a snog.

No comments:

Post a Comment