Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Monday 1 October 2012

Top Ten Crazy Places We Did It

1. Showcase Cinema. Ice Age 2. Friday Night. Back row.

Aaron masturbated me causing me to ejaculate into the popcorn bucket.

2. Macdonalds Toilet. London. Oxford Street.
I had sex with Aaron in the 3rd cubicle of the toilets at 12.30 midday. It was busy, but i don't think many heard us.

3. In my car. Parked in a multi-story car park.
I received a blowjob from Aaron before we went shopping in town. I gave him head back. close call with passing people.

4. In Aarons bedroom when his parents were downstairs watching Coronation Street on TV.

5. On the beach in Brighton, in a beach tent. surrounded my sun bathers. pretending to get a wetsuit on.

6. At the end of a runway. As a RAF jet came into land.

7. In a train toilet going between London and home. People saw us coming out together, however no complaint was made. Thanks GNER. LOL

8. Back of a bus on the top deck. Oral only. but Aaron finished me off with a wank. and i left the mess for the next person to sit in.

9. In a Water sub station compound. Took some doing to climb over the fence. But it was quiet private. Except the bedroom levels of the surrounding houses.

and the craziest place ever...

10. Sitting on my lap on a bench in the local park bread daylight with only a coat covering up the obvious.. ie my trousers being down over my butt. And having other people walk right past us. looking at us strange that this kid was on my lap, and bouncing. But i managed to pretend it was just a game or something. Again, not even caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment