Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Monday 1 October 2012

Dear Aaron,

Well today was a real scare we had one of our machine gunners take one in the neck, but they said he is in stable condition right now. Thank gods healing hands. Four hour fire fight, they sure have a strong D set up. Nothing we cant handle though. I sure think about you all the time and pray that god brings me back to you, preferably sooner than later. So how are you doing? I hope really good. I carry a picture of you in my cavalar (helmet), and another of you and I in my back pocket. So you are allways with me. Baby I sure hope you know I love you. You have already changed me as a person, for the better by far. You have no idea how thankful I am for the way you are standing in my corner. One day you will have that rock on your hand that you deserve. I have a little plan for that it just might take a year or two. So have you talked to Craig? How is your family doing? How's School, wish I could find a way of coming home. I am really becomming a skinny punk. Well baby I love you with every thing I got. Keep your head high.

I LOVE YOU

1000...X

****

No comments:

Post a Comment