Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Aarons Interview



Aarons Interview… A Fun Night In


What is your name?
Aaron

How old are you Aaron?
I am 12

Where were you born?
Kingston Upon Hull

How tall are you?
I dunno (you are 5’3”) … ah ok.

How big is your willy?
Ha. Serious. I don’t know. (its 2.1 inches soft 5.3 inches hard)

What colour eyes do you have?
Brown (hazel)

What colour hair have you got?
Black

Is that your natural hair colour?
No, I am brown.

What School do you go to?
Bedale Comp

What is your favourite lesson in school?
Art

Why is that?
Dunno, I just like drawing things.

Who is your favourite teacher?
I don’t have one.

Ok, do you like sports?
No
Why do you not like sports?
I am no good.

Do you have any hobbies?
Not really

What about your rabbits?
Oh yeah I like rabbits.

Any others?
Nope.

What is you favourite kind of music?
Metal and rock

Which bands?
Metallica and Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath

What is your favourite movie?
Watership down

Why is that?
It has rabbits in and I never seen it before you showed me it.

Ok, what about, what is your favourite colour?
Black

Why?
It is dark and makes me feel good.

What is your favourite drink?
Cherry aid.. it makes me burp.

And food?
Skittles

Normal Food?
Pizza

I see you are holding a teddy bear, what is its name?
Snuugy

Why is he called that?
It is snugable

How long have you had him?
I was 7

I see it’s a rabbit, is that why you like rabbits?
Yeah

Why do you like rabbits?
They are cool, they are so sweet and nice.

How many rabbits do you own?
6

What are their names?
Bugsey, Treasure, Justin, Donald, flipper, Meat

Which one is your favourite?
Treasure

Why?
She is all white and fluffy

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An artist

What is your best memory so far?
Meeting you.

No, what other memories do you have?
Going to France when I was younger

What books do you like reading?
None

I see you are an emo, why are you an emo?
I dunno. I just like the look of one.

What are all those bands on your wrists mean?
They are just things I collected.

What’s that one there?
This is my love band. You see, it has love on it.

What about that one?
That’s my skull one.. it’s a sweat band.

And those leather ones?
They are called friendship bands. I just like wearing them

Do you ever take them off?
No, you know that.

What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
I dunno. Maybe chocolate

What do you find annoying about life so far?
Um. I don’t know. I guess having a brother


What do you think about Iraq?
Where?

Its in the middle east.. There is a was a war on there not so long ago and could be another one
Oh, yeah. They should all just make love and be done with it

What do you like about me?
Your movie collection

Anything else?
Ha.. you know.. can I say it?

Sure, just say it.
You willy. Haaaa.

Ok, anything more than just my manhood?
I like your eyes

What do you think about being gay?
Its great

What would you say to all the other boys out there who are gay?
Come out and tell someone

Would you change?
Into what?

I mean, would you change who you are for someone else?
Never

What do you think about gay rights?
What’s that?

The freedom of being gay in England?
They should be free

If you could make others understand how you feel, what would you tell them?
I am gay. I am happy. I don’t give a fuck about what you think. I like me.

Any what about your emo status?
The same, I like me. I like how I am. People should just mind their own business.

What do you think of discrimination towards gays?
I think they are twats.. the people who discrim-in what ever

Is there anything you want to tell the people out there?
Stop looking at me

Do you have any questions for me?
Nope, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment