Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

The First Night



The next morning I awoke. I hadn’t quiet opened my eyes yet. And I just turned my head and looked at my bedside clock. 10am. Fuck. I have slept in most of the day. I started to stretch and lifted my arms up above my head when my right arm touched something warm. My life stopped dead for a few seconds.

I turned my head fast towards the right. And was starring at Aaron. In my bed. Asleep. What the fuck!? I was like.. OMFG! (oh my fucking god) I quickly started moving out of my bed. Now panicking. I was naked. I was naked and I had a 10 feet walk towards my chair with my clothes on. And I got this damn kid in my bed. I looked at him. Head on pillow. Hair all a mess. No top on. He must be just shirtless. No. I looked beyond him. His jeans. T-shirt. Socks. All on the boxes. I was like. Fuck fuck fuck! I then thought. I could reach over. Grab his t shirt. Cover my self up.. walk backwards towards my clothes. Place my boxers on. And then go and have a heart attack in the front lounge.

So, I reached over gently. And pulled at what I thought was his T shirt. There was not enough material on these to be a t shirt. His underpants. Oh no. no! no! I was just about to wake him up and tell him .. demand that he explain himself. I was not angry. I was to shocked to be angry. No, I started thinking. Did I do anything last night. You know. Um. Naughty?! No. I wasn’t drunk. I swear I remember putting him in the spare room. Damn this kid. What the fuck did I do to get hooked with him?. I was holding his pants in my hand. That will have to do. I slowly got out from under the sheet. I covered up. And walked towards my boxers. I put them on. And then grabbed my t shirt and turned around to look at the bed.

Aaron, was now looking at me. With my boxers on, my t shirt half on.. and pulling his underpants out from underneath my boxers. If the world stood still then. It would have been caused by that moment.

“What you doing with my pants?”
“Nothing!” I said.
“I am thirsty.”
“What are you doing in my bed?! Naked, for?” I asked in several segments.
“Lets have breakfast”
“Don’t change the subject. What are you doing naked in my bed?!” I demanded.
“It was cold in that other room.”
“Cold?” I said.
“Cold. I was freezing my balls off”

*I went into the spare room. And yeah it was cold. I hadn’t turned the radiator on.

“Ok. But why are you naked?!” I asked.
“You were.”
“I am allowed to be” I said.
“I am sorry.”
“Ok, sorry, look. I didn’t mean to be angry. Its just. You are.. you know. A kid. And you are.. you know.. naked.. in my bed. When last night you weren’t in my bed. And that’s sorta like very weird in this day and age” I said.

“I didn’t look”
“You didn’t look?” I asked.
“I didn’t look at your peepee. So don’t sweat it.”

*I laughed. I actually laughed. This kid is something isn’t he?!

We got up.. I left him to dress in private and we had breakfast. I said forget the unpacking. I will take him to the town for that Iron Maiden CD instead. This made him smile. And I suggested he called in at his home to make them aware he is alive and ok. He said he needed to go and change his pants anyway. Too much information dude. I said to him. So. We finished breakfast. Aaron went home and I sat there starring at the wall and the half unpacked living room wondering what the hell just happened, what in gods name just went on? This kid is weird and something more than just an 8 year old. I mean. What does he think I am?. Ok, I am, but I was not looking at some 8 year old for that. Then. I got aroused. It just happened. My head was all over the place. My emotions. My thoughts and feelings. I do not know where my head was at. And somehow. I saw Aaron, and knew. This little 8 year old kid. Would help me through it. Something intuitively told me. This kid. Is my angel. Aaron returned 30 mins later. And I took him into the town. And I paid for the new cd myself and offered it as a present to Aaron for his moral support. And he hugged me and said. “Thank you dude. Yeah!”



The Second Time He Slept With Me.




It was getting late and I made him a bed in the spare room for the night. Ok I was technically going out with him, but I didn’t want to rush into anything on our first night. I explained that I would like to get to know him better first before we progress if we progress in a relationship. He understood. I tucked him into bed and kissed him goodnight. I turned the light off and closed the door. I returned to my bedroom and stood at the window looking into the night sky. “What am I doing?” I asked myself. “What am I doing with this boy?” He never asked me things like what I did for a living or why I talked to him. I guess that he figured why for himself. I went to bed and switched the light off. I was asleep for not more than an hour when I heard Aaron come into the room and call my name.

“Can I sleep with you for the night?”
“Why” I asked.
“I am scarred to sleep on my own, it’s too quiet”

I looked at his shadow in the room and I agreed. I thought about how easily it was to trust and get to know each other. I had not known him a week and now he was getting into bed with me again. At first the idea of a young boy in my bed with me did make me consider getting rid of him. It reminded me a lot about my ex wife and that made me cautious. But I was easy at it. He was too, I guess that it was because I formed a bond that he instantly decided to fall in love with me. I did consider that he was only saying he was gay because of this and he will snap out of it later on or tomorrow. We went to sleep on either side of the bed, apart only by a thin layer of air. He slept on his left hand side I slept on my right. I started dreaming about my ex wife and what she would think is best to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment