Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Understanding Aaron Part 2.



So, Aaron. This sweet rebel of a boy. Day by day I was starting to learn more about him. What he liked, what he hated. What he found funny. What he didn’t. his pains his torments. Everything I learned about him just made me even more fascinated.

I was now seeing Aaron for the boy that he was, trying to escape and trying to tell the world what he really was thinking. And most of all. He wanted someone to look after him. A father figure.

With that.. I took him on as a YF (young friend) and a mentor and a father figure.. sure.. he still went home.. sure he still slept around his own house.. but he spent more and more time around mine.. as the year went on. soon.. i started to understand him.. his rebellion.. his attitude.. and i loved him even more.

eventually.. we shared 50 / 50 of where he chose to stay.. mine or his parents.. his parents knew me by now.. and we were sorta on speaking terms.. like for instance...

"who is feeding him tonight.. you or me?"
"who is giving him the bed tonight.. you or me?"
"who is ironing his school uniform tonight.. you or me?"
"who is making sure he does his homework.. you or me?"

i had half his stuff at my house.. and half his stuff at his house. he had two bedrooms.. two lives.. mine and his homes.. two pocket money givers.. two fathers to take him to school.. bring him home.. take him on holiday. ect ect ect.. and one Christmas we even all got together and stayed in one house.

it wasn't long before he came out to his parents. and his parents just took it as.. yet another mystery from this child of evil.. this gothic horror boy.. and that is when the change happened.. and i got 70% of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment