Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Dairy Entries November 2000 to December 2000



24th November 2000 Friday
my b’day. I am 11 yeah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh I get presents.

20th December 2000 Wednesday
Nite of horses. Ha so funny ma bf in deep shite wiv cops. Ha. So funny.

21st December 2000 Thursday
I go see ma nanas again. But jus for week. I be bak afta x mas

26th December 2000 Tuesday
I sad. My bf he go some wher call irak he no bak june. He sa he is going ta war. An I is sad too he cry wiv me all night an he sa that anyfink happen to him that I am not to cry. I promise. But I cant kep promise. I cry I don like this world anymore. Why he have to go away so long. I so piss off now. I jus go bak from nanas. An first ting he tell me he go away. Life no fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment