Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Dairy Entries July 2000 to November 2000



1st July 2000 Saturday
I stil grounded. I go caught smoke. An I get two week ground. Fuk I am piss off

15th July 2000 Saturday
I bak. I off ground to day. I get see ma bf again. I go see him. I cant be ask to write anyfink

16th September 2000 Saturday
ha bin age since I write in er. Nofin much happen. I forget. Jus same blah blah blah.

28th October 2000 Saturday
HOLIDAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I bak. I find my diary again. I lost it. Ha. Yeah yeah well. Lot happen but I don remeba. So. I gues it lost in memory. Soon ma bf birthday. He almost 23 now. He old. Ha. Yeah yeah yeah. I soon 11. I old now. Ha. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

31st October 2000 Tuesday
halloweeen. We go trik treat. An scare everyon. I go as scary ghost. Haaaaaaaaaaa.. I scare ya. I share ma sweet wiv my bf an we get fat. So full I burst.,

1st November 2000 Wednesday
my bf b’day. He is 23. so I giv him 23 kissy kissy an I give him 23 suk an fuk. He need all ma luv an all my life. I luv him. Yeah yeah yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment