Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Diary Entries June 2000 to July 2000



4th June 2000 Sunday
MA BF BAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK he is bak he is bak I see him in 15 min I go see him an we have kissy kissy all day an all nite. I wan ta see him now. I go an see him. Yeah yeah yeah… I so happy I so happy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
5th June 2000 Monday
I sleep wiv my bf last nite we fuk most day. An my dik hurt so much. I fink we do it 5 tim and he sa he got stop. He all tanned. Been awy somewhere hot. I don know wher. But he so good to be bak I soo soo happy. Yeah yeah yeah

6th June 2000 Tuesday
we hav all day togeva. We spend all day drivin around. We kissy all da time. And hold hand. I lik sunny. He walk in short. An I lik his legs. Ha yeah yeah yeah

7th June 2000 Wednesday
fuk me. Had shower toda wiv my BF. It were so fuckin hot. First time we shower togeva. I was lik omfg. Yeah babe. It was so awesome. Ha. Yeah Yeah Yeah.. this is becomin best ever time in ma life. Get me bruva. xxxxxxx

8th June 2000 Thursday
we go beach today. All day. Best day eva. I swear. I luv him more now. We play on beach an go jet ski. An I come back wiv mor t shirt ha. I got loads now. Yeah yeah yeah

9th June 2000 Friday
today. We go walk in hills. He take me up big mountain. I so tired

10th June 2000 Saturday
I got blister. I no walk. I hav ta stay on sofa an watch tv. So good. Ha. No move all day.

11th June 2000 Sunday
I betta now. I go ta skool again morning. It shite. But I had good summer at end. I don like my bf go away. But he say it his job. We talk about it. He say he may go for 6 month soon. Fuk no. I won let him.

17th June 2000 Saturday
skool good. It so hot today. We play football an I get sent off. Ha. I do on purpos

18th June 2000 Sunday
bak ta skool. Bf an I hav good week end. I luv him to def. yeah yeah yeah

24th June 2000 Saturday
I grounded. I swear at techr. She a cunt. I sa that to her. Cunt cunt cunt.
 
25th June 2000 Sunday
I steal my mum fags today. I start smoke. I wan ta see wa it lik. I hav first an I sik. But I hav another. I don car fuk em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment