Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Talking About First Kiss



“Morning,” I said as I was greeted at the door by Aaron.
“Yeah Hi,”

He called out his goodbyes at the lounge direction and walked out closing the door behind him.

“How are you this morning?” I asked.
“Cool,”

I knew Aaron wasn’t really a morning person and accepted the small talk as usual. If Aaron started over talking and adding more than one syllable to the conversation at the start I would know something’s not right.

“Good,” I replied.
“Did you sleep, coz I didn’t?”
“What’s up?” I asked.
“The fucking weather!”
“Yeah but it’s gonna get better later on this morning,” I said reassuringly.
“Cool,”

We got to my car and started off from my driveway and turned into the road towards the town centre.

“Are you alright about yesterday?” I finally asked when we reached the end of our street.
“Yeah, why?”
“Just wondering that is all, it was an eventful day and you were under stress and all,” I said.
“No, no problem at all, I wish we had more time,”
“There is always today or this evening,” I suggested.
“Yeah cool,”

There was a comfortable moment of silence before Aaron spoke.

“Do you think we will just do kissing?”
“Why do you ask?” I said.
“Well you know I was just thinking that well I don’t know,”.

“Look I will only do something if we are both happy. Any time you want out and to stop anything going on, just say so I will understand. That other week when I did you wasn’t a one off you know if you want more” I said.

“I don’t want to walk away you know. I was just wandering because I was thinking last night that I...”
“What?” I asked waiting impatiently.
“I thought about you last night, ok”
“So did I” I admitted.
“You did?”

“Yeah and can I ask that seeing that we are technically together and all we could be more open with each other,” I said expecting negative feedback as he realized what i just said.

“Yeah ok,”
“What I said sounded harsh didn’t it?” I said.
“No well yes but I know what you meant,”

“What I just wanted to say was that seeing as we may have a start on something here I just wanted to say that if there is anything you are not happy about, just say so. If you want to try anything new or anything at all just ask, if you are having any worries or anything I am here,” I said finally correcting himself.

“Yeah I knew that is what you meant,”

“Yesterday you seemed at first very upset and I took advantage of you and we ended up, you know, and I was worrying all last night that you were upset and angry or something and I…” I started flooding out my feelings.

Aaron looked at me and stared with a blank face for a few moments.

“Look, I am happy about it. It’s cool you know. I love you.”

I couldn’t believe the last part of that. I looked at Aaron and for a few seconds fathomed what was actually said. Before smiling and seeing the funny side to what Aaron actually said.

“You love me?” I asked curiously.
“Yeah I do, it sounds sissy and all but hey I am being open with you,”
I smiled and said, “Don’t let Jerry Springer hear that for fuck sake.”

No comments:

Post a Comment