Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Saying Good Night.. Cute Moment.

“So you want a kiss?” I said.
“What here!”
“Yeah in that shadow there by your back gate,” I pointed.
“Maybe later we have fifty minuets yet before nine,”
“Ok let’s talk then,” I said.
“Ok what about?”
“Us?” I suggested.
“Ok what about us?”
“What do you want to do this weekend?” I asked.
“I don’t know yet,”
“Do you want to go anywhere?” I asked.
“Maybe,”
“I look forward to being with you an entire day alone,” I said.
“So do I,” Aaron said starting to play with my belt buckle and the loops on my jeans.


I kept eye contact and Aaron looked down at the belt a little flattered at Aaron's constant eyeing up.

“You know what I want to do, don’t you?” I said.
“Yeah pretty much,”
“Yeah baby,” I said.

Aaron smiled and went all twisty with his body as he stood with his legs together like a flattered girl in love. Now Aaron was making eye contact whilst still fiddling with the belt buckle. I leaned forward and kissed Aaron on the lips.

“Yeah are you crazy?”
“Nobodies watching,” I said.

Aaron started feeling daring and kissed me on the lips for a few seconds.

“I love you, you know,” I said.
“I know,”
“I love you too,”Aaron added after a few seconds

I ran my hand along Aaron’s face and down his neck gently. he started acting like a cat and moved his head into my hand closing his eyes.

“So sweetheart, what are you going to dream about tonight?” I asked.
“Maybe you,"
“Yeah me too,” I said.
“Tell me about yours tomorrow,” I asked.
“Yeah I will,”

I continued to rub my hand over Aaron’s face and neck. Aaron was turned on now and he felt his erection push against his jeans. He kept that to himself. But i knew he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment