Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

First Time Love Part 2.



“You do know that this is gonna be physically impossible to do.” I said.
“What is?”
“Well. It is a matter of not being able to fit in.” I tried to explain.
“What do you mean?”
“Look, you are like, half the size of me. And for me to enter you.. is gonna be like shitting a melon.” I explained.

“Wow.”
“Wow indeed, It is also gonna be bloody painful.” I said, trying to change his mind.
“Ok.”
“You still want this?” I asked. Hoping for a change in his mind.
“Yeah”
“Fucking Jesus.” I murmured.
“Please.”
“Ok, but the first sign of pain, discomfort, or you not wanting this. You tell me.” I stated.

With that, Aaron was on a high. He was so excited he nearly wet himself. What brought this on? This need to find out what sex was like? What makes him want this? I have no idea. I don’t even know now what I am doing. I am now in some trance. Shocked, stunned. Unable to comprehend what is about to take place. I could say no. I know I could say no. but then I remember when I was younger. Not much older than he is now. And I wanted it so much myself. Maybe. That is how I justify it. Maybe his hormones are playing tricks. Maybe he knows kids his age are experimenting all the time. Maybe he has heard something and is wanting to try as well. Maybe his brother, who is 4 years older is at it and this is some sort of competition between them. Who knows?

I quickly judged his frame of mind. This is well and truly what he wants now. I can see it in his eyes. He is not joking. He wants this to happen. There is nothing I can do to stop it. Either I do it. Or he will find some one else to. And they will probably hurt him. I cant let that happen. For the sake of his safety. I will take this responsibility. And please.. right before we do it. Can he please change his mind?

I doubted that it would even happen. Now. I think this is just a joke. And he will soon say.. naa just kidding. And it will be the closest call in history. I know I could say no. I keep thinking now, about what’s right and wrong and what is the best thing to do. I am not gonna force him into anything. As soon as I see his uncertainty. I will stop. And I hope that’s any time soon.

I went down stairs and opened up the cupboard in the kitchen. I took out a condom and the lubricant and then grabbed the spare towels out of the cupboard. I could hear the thumping around of feet upstairs and the joyful screams of excitement. He was jumping around like a demented cow.

I walked upstairs and called out..

“This is it. Last chance to stop this joke. Say now and it will stop” I said in hope.
 “I am ready.”
“You better be ready. This is gonna be something you will never forget, and maybe regret.” I said.

I walked into the bedroom. And Aaron was already naked apart from his socks and wrist bands of various descriptions. He brushed his hair back away from his face and ran and jumped onto the bed. Back down. Giggling away like a Chinese call girl.

“So, laughing huh?.. if this is a joke? Tell me.” I said.
“Come on.”

I looked at him and suddenly realized. This is actually the fist time I ever seen him naked. Fully.. apart from that first night. But then, that was just his shoulders and chest. This was full on. He was very skinny. Pale. Ribs showing. No muscle mass or bulk.

“Socks on huh?” I said.
“Yeah”
“You need to eat. You are all skin and bone.” I said
“Shut up and get on with it.”
“Before you change your mind?” I suggested.
“Never”
“Come on Aaron. This has got to be a wind up.” I said smiling. Hoping.
“Nope.”

*Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

I placed the items in my hand on the bed beside him. And then turned towards the window and opened up the curtain. I looked out at my back garden and then turned towards Aaron. Now on the bed looking at this tube of lubricant.

“I don’t want to do this.” I said.
“I know.”
“So why are you making me do this?” I asked
“Because I want it.”
“But you are 10.” I said.
“Games over. Come one.. please.. this has to be a joke.” I added
“Now.” He demanded.

“What if I say no.” I said.
“Then I tell.”
“What? Tell? I don’t fuck all wrong.” I said.
“So do me then.”

“Where do you learn this talk?” I asked.
“My brother.”
“Your brother do this to you?” I asked.
“No fuck off.”
“So why?” I asked
“I love you”

“Seriously?” I asked.
“Yeah”
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah”

“Fuck it. If this is what you want. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. You are gonna be a new person tonight.” I said.

“Yeah”

So, I took the lubricant out of his hand and undid the top.

“Now lay back.”
“Yeah”

I then squeezed some lubricant onto my middle finger and put the tube down. I then told him to hold his legs up and hold still.

“Right. This is gonna feel cold.” I said. “And weird”
“Yeah”

I pressed my finger against his anus was about to start pushing in when Aaron screamed and moved up the bed towards the pillows. Was this the joke over?!

“That is cold”
“I did say.” I said.

He came back down and resumed the position. I then started pushing my finger in. and other scream.. another move up the bed.

“Now what?” I asked.
“It tickles.”
“Look, are you serious or are you not?” I asked.
“Yeah”

He came back down and then resumed the position.. this time I managed to get my whole finger inside his anus. I looked up at his face. He was wide eyed and open mouthed and looked up at the ceiling and then at me smiling. I worked the lubricant in and out and I kept watching him.

“Are you sure this is your first time?” I asked.
“Yeah”
“You don’t seem freaked out by a finger up yer ass.” I said
“Yeah”
“You are?” I asked
“No,”
“This is comfortable for you?” I asked
“Yeah”

I finished lubricating him and then I wiped my fingers dry. He laid there motionless on the bed, now watching me and what I was doing. I removed my shirt and placed it on the chair. I looked back at him and was unsure. I then took my jeans off and then slipped off my boxer shorts. Aaron just stared at me.

“What?” I asked.
“That! Is going in my ass?!” he said.
“Yeah” I said.
“No way”
“Is that you saying no, for me to stop?” I suggested.
“No, do me.”

I walked to the foot of the bed. And looked down at the target. No freakin way is this gonna fit in there I thought. This will not fit.. this whole thing will be a waste of time. He will not like it. And that will be the end of it. Trust me.

“Ok, ready?” I asked.
“Yeah”
“Ok”

I pulled his legs up and moved him closer to the end of the bed. My bell end barely touched his anus when he giggled and covered his mouth and moved up the bed pushing his feet off my chest.

“What now?” I asked.
“Its big”
“It is I know.. change your mind?” I asked.
“Is it in me?”
“No, you are up there. It ain’t that big!”

Aaron came back down and resumed the position at the foot of the bed. I put my bell end on his anus and started to push. Again, he giggled and said..

“Its too big”
“Its ain’t even in yet” I said.

Then I pushed. And managed to just get my bell end inside. He was as tight as a tax man.. then Aaron started saying no.

“No to stop?” I asked as I paused.
“No, no further.”
“No further?” I asked for clarification.
“Just there. Stay there and that’s it.”
“That’s as much as you want in you?” I asked.
“Yeah”

So, I masturbated until I was about to cum. And then I withdrew and shot my load onto his stomach. And up against his chin.

“There. Happy now?” I asked.
“Yeah”

“Well Aaron, that counts. I now have your cherry.” I said.
“Yeah”
“Now go have a shower.” I said.
“Yeah”

That night Aaron could not stop talking about it.. in every detail to me. How it felt, how he felt. What it was like. How much was inside him. What he wants to do next. Non stop. Right up to when he went to bed, in his own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment