Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Monday 17 September 2012

Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog..

This blog is dedicated to my BF Aaron, who died aged 12. First I will tell you the basics.. Then I will go into more detail later. This is hard for me.. So, bare with me.

I met Aaron when he was 8 years old
He died aged 12
He has 1 brother who is 4 years older than him
He was an emo kid, who was gay.
He lived with his parents but spent most of the time at my house (on the same street)
We shared the same taste in Music
We shared the same taste in Movies
Aaron had a rebellious streak in him which he used to hide his homosexuality
He was a good artist with paint and pencil
He was reasonably intelligent for his age, helped by the morals and guidance that I taught him
He was open minded and down to earth
Sex did take place, however there was love there first and foremost. Before and during our relationship.
He was out with his parents who thought it was just "another phase" he was going through.
His brother bullied him for it

I "adopted" Aaron due to the dysfunction in his household, unofficially, with the agreement to get Aaron out of his dad’s hair.

I helped him with understanding his feelings and his sexual orientation, through education and moral teachings. Using books and magazines and with support by the family doctor.

Aaron was not a "cutter" as the myth says about Emo's.. He just threw the odd tantrum
His dedication to learning beyond his years was very important to him, he loved to know everything.

Aaron died through an act of reckless and dangerous driving by his father, who survived and is currently serving time in Her Majesties Prison.

This is his life and death...

No comments:

Post a Comment