Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Songs We Enjoyed And Remind Me Of Aaron

This is a song that was done by The Beatles. It is called "Yesterday" .. But me and Arron re-wrote the words slightly in a funny night in.



Leprosy

Leprosy, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, why do i have leprosy.

Leprosy, I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, Leprosy came suddenly.

Why my hands had to go I don't know it wouldn't say.
I said something wrong, now I long for recovery.

Leprosy, decay was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in recovery.

Leprosy, all my fingers keep falling off of me
Now it looks as though my flesh is for all to see
Oh, why do i have Leprosy?

Suddenly, I'm not half to man I used to be,
My skin keeps falling off from me
Oh, Leprosy works suddenly.

Why my dick had to go I don't know it wouldn't say.
I did something wrong, now I long for recovery.

Leprosy, my body aint what it used to be.
Now I need to start collecting the rest of me.
Oh, I believe it insanity.



No comments:

Post a Comment