Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Dairy Entries 1999. Sept to November 1999



Dairy Entries September 1999 and November 1999


11th September 1999 Saturday.
I cam out taday wiv my new BF. Kool huh! I tell em all I am gay. I so luv new BF. Xxx 4eva

12th September 1999 Sunday
my brother know summut not right. He know I am to happy and I got some ting to hide. I must keep my secret safe. Betta be more careful.

18th September 1999 Saturday
I kiss him. I kissy kissy him first tim. We now BF official. Get me. Yeah. Yeah Yeah Yeah. I av a BF I feel so good. I luv him 4evea. And eva. I can believ it yeah. Omg. Dis is happen so fast. But I don’t care. Xxxx I am in luv.

19th September 1999 Sunday
we talk about last nite. He so scared. I don’t know why? But I think I bring him round. He will luv me back I promise. But he talk and talk blah blah blah.

25th September 1999 Saturday
we snog on my drive way tonite. I am so randy. Dude. I am realy sexed up. Ha. It was so sweet. His tong lik down ma neck. Ha. I fink I have luv bite. Yeah yeah yeah. xxxx
this week wa shit. Skool drivin me crazy. I hat dem fucking teacher fuck em all.

26th September 1999 Sunday
bak ta skool in morning. Fuckin assholes. Another week without ma BF I try an mak it ova some tim. We got lot to talk about I guess. He need to hurry up an make choice.

2nd October 1999 Saturday
skool  shit this week. I saw fight in play ground. I jus keep away. Din get to go see my BF dis wek. Saw him all day today. We had lot of chats and we watch movies. I kiss him again today an again. And again. Ha. I kiss him all day. I ask him if we need kiss som more. Ha. Yeah yeah yeah.xxx I kissy kissy again.

3rd October 1999 Sunday
don homework it shit but hav ta do. Skool morning. Ah fuk it. I kissy ma bf again an make him hard on sofa. Ha. It funny. He don know I see im. But I do. An I am hard to. But I don’t want sa yet. I wait til he say it ok. I don know. I fink about dis in week. Yeah.

9th October 1999 Saturday
I no see my bf this week. He workin all week end


10th October 1999 Sunday
I am bored. No bf. Nothing to do. I just sleep all day.

16th October 1999 Saturday
I go see ma bf again. I see him an make ma room better at his. I get most ma stuff there now. An my poster on the walls. And my cds. He wan me to keep clean thoug. But I don care. I kissy kissy him and he is ok. He jus go hard and we sort it. Ha. Yeah yeah yeah.

17th October 1999 Sunday
had ta go with ma parent today. No bf. I so pissed off.

23rd October 1999 Saturday
holiday next week. I can wait. Skool is shit. I hate it. But I can wait till holiday. I see my BF all holiday you see. We kissy and kissy som more. Yeah.

24th October 1999 Sunday
home work done. It crap as always but I will jus say I lost it. Fuck it.

29th October 1999 Friday
HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I try sleep ova at my bf house tonite. I ben good so I will be allowed. I throw skool kit away and never go bak ha. I wish. I see ma bf. Kissy again and again.

30th October 1999 Saturday
we chat agin today about love n getin togeva like properly. Well it borin but we have to lik sa about it yeah. And soon I know he will git me bum luv. I know he will. So we gotta tchat bout it. I guess.

31st October 1999 Sunday
BF B’day tomorrow an bak at skool. Fuk sak. I want day off. Anyway. Bak ta skool an I will miss ma BF. I cant sa anyfink at all thou neva. It secret. I must giv ma BF a snog he won forget for B’day. Yeah yeah yeah. And soon my B’day.
 
1st November 1999 Monday Birthday
I gav ma BF biggest snog tonite. His stiffy was massive. I fink I mad him come ha. We snog 4 lik ages an ages. My chin all wet. I am still shackin. It was so hot. Man. Ha. Ha ha ha Yeah Yeah Yeah babe.. I am so sexyed up agin. I hav to hav a wank. xxxxxx

6th November 1999 Saturday
my bf ask me ta snog again. Lik last week. Ha. He remember. Yeah. We kiss. And snog and I wank in his toilet. Ha. Shh he no know. Haaaaa. I keep askin for bum luv. I just need some more tim an I get it. I swear. I luv him so much. xxxxxx

7th November 1999 Sunday
weather shit soo bored.
13th November 1999 Saturday
I ask again for som bum luv. But he say no. not yet, I fink he get angry at me keep askin. I better cool for a week. An see what happen. I kissy him though. Most of day. I hold his hand first tim. It wa sweet.

14th November 1999 Sunday
last nite I get bum luv from my BF. I ain’t no virgin no more! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I fel real lik funny inside. My heat badda boom badda boom. I can beliv it I am a man. Ha. Ha. Ha. Xxxx

20th November 1999 Saturday
I ask 4 suk today. I ask an bitch an ask an he won give in. I must try an get him bak. Last week we do bum luv. But he too scare now ta touch me. I fink he is ashame. I must mak sure he cool. Or we are finish. An dat break ma heart. So. Must talk. Dis week end.

21st November 1999 Sunday
we talk about last wek he ok. I fink. He still sayin he feel bad. I try harder. Next wed my B’day. I wan special day. So I hope he bum luv me. I make him want it. I get him hard. You see. Yeah yeah yeah.

24th November 1999 Wednesday
ma B’day!!!!!!!!!! I am 10.!!!! Yeah. I hav best b day eva. I go out pizza hut wiv ma bf an ma mum an dad an bro. an I get present. Ma bf buy me wrist band an maiden cds. I have loads now. An I get t shirt an leather jacket. I so happy. An to mak betta. I get snog an suk from ma bf. He did it. He suk me. Fuk me. I am so hapy. I cry. I cry now. I luv you. Yeah.x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

27th November 1999 Saturday
ma bf no upset now. He no longer wory. I finally get him. Yeah I finaly get him. We now in deep luv. Yeah YEAAAAAAHHH I am so happy. I get suk again. An we snog. I wa to suk him but he say no at moment. Ok. Not all bad. I getting suk an play and snog. He def ma BF now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

28th November 1999 Sunday
we sit naked in bf house all day we watch tv an I kiss him and he allow me ta play wiv his cock. He suk me an give me luv bite. Ha. Yeah good day today. Bak skool moring. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment