Navigation

Use The Labels To Navigate The Blog

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Dairy Entries December 1999 to January 2000



4th December 1999 Saturday
BF work is week end borin

5th December 1999 Sunday
so bord. No bf. No on ta play wiv.

11th December 1999 Saturday
weather shit. I go se ma BF an we stay in. all day. I in no mood for no sex tanite. So we jus watch tv. I fink I have cold.

12th December 1999 Sunday
I feel better. I kissy most day. An I get him hard. An I get ta wank him. It on. It big. but no make cum. He was tired. So I just play when watch tv wiv him. I go home an get sleep now. Skool morning.. last week b4 holiday. Yeah yeah yeah.

17th December 1999 Friday
HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No skool till next year. Yeah yeah yeah. Tonite I go ta bf house an sleep there. We gonna have fun.

18th December 1999 Saturday
we done it again. Dis time he do me proper. Full in. ha. It hurt but I lik. It made me fel lik I ned shit.

19th December 1999 Sunday
we do it again. Dis time betta. It no so hurt this tim. I getting use ta this. It gettin more betta yeah yeah yeah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
20th December 1999 Monday
we do it in kitchen. It no comfy lik bed. But it real horny. It mak ma ass numb from table. Ha. We is kinky. Yeah. I so in luv

21st December 1999 Tuesday
I go nan tomorrow. It gonna be shit. No sex now for week. So we do suk an fuk an we sleep huggin. It sweet. I feel lik badda boom badda boom

22nd December 1999 Wednesday
goin ta nans. I piss off. No bf for week

29th December 1999 Wednesday
bak from nans. Get present I hav ok xmas. It no fun wiv out bf. It too late ta see him now.

30th December 1999 Thursday
I get him suk me. An I suk him. Maybe first tim. I no remebr. But it big an he come in ma mouth. I almost sik. Like snot. But I get use to it. It real good. Ha. I in luv. Yeah yeah yeah

31st December 1999 Friday
I need put on weight I am stil small.

1st January 2000 Saturday
new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We go out an find street party. I eat so many hotdog. I full ta burst. We have little fuk tonite I so full I don wan be sik.

2nd January 2000 Sunday
no sex tonite bf ill. He go cold

5th January 2000 Wednesday
bf still go cold. No fun.

6th January 2000 Thursday
well enouf for sex. We do in bedroom an on stair. He no last long. But he come on ma bak

7th January 2000 Friday
we go ta town today. Jan sale. We buy loads stuff. I get 6 new t shirt. An necklas

8th January 2000 Saturday
bf take me ta macdonald. An we walk around town. Suk l8tr an we play footy in  cafĂ©. It wa fun. Such a laff

9th January 2000 Sunday
bak ta skool tomorrow. Early nite. No fun. Skool shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment